Ceylon Electricity Board Chairman Resigns
Posted in Local News
M.C.C. Ferdinando has resigned as the Chairman of the Ceylon Electricity Board (CEB).
The resignation letter of Mr. M.M.C. Ferdinando was accepted by the Power and Energy Minister Kanchana Wijesekera a short while ago.
Meanwhile, the CEB Vice-Chairman Nalinda Ilangaokoon will take over as the new Chairman of the CEB.
I have accepted the letter of resignation tendered to me by the CEB Chairman Mr MMC Ferdinando. Vice Chairman Nalinda Ilangaokoon will take over as the New Chairman CEB.
— Kanchana Wijesekera (@kanchana_wij) June 13, 2022
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023