Ceylon Petroleum Corporation opens registration for companies to Purchase fuel with U.S. dollars
The Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CEYPETCO) says it has opened online registration to open a consumer account for any company or industry that can pay in US dollars to obtain a weekly guaranteed fuel quota.
The applications could be downloaded from the CEYPETCO website (https://ceypetco.gov.lk/usd-consumer-online-registration/).
The relevant conditions, the USD payment process and the infrastructure requirements to be completed by the applicant after authorization is granted by CEYPETCO can also be viewed on the CEYPETCO website.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023