Chamal Rajapaksa assigned a State Ministry
Posted in Local News
Minister Chamal Rajapaksa has taken oath as the new State Minister of State Security, Home Affairs, and Disaster Management.
This will be in addition to his Cabinet portfolio as the Minister of Internal Security, Home Affairs, and Disaster Management.
He has been sworn into the new position before President Gotabaya Rajapaksa at the Presidential Secretariat a short while ago.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023