Chamal Rajapaksa assigned a State Ministry
Minister Chamal Rajapaksa has taken oath as the new State Minister of State Security, Home Affairs, and Disaster Management.
This will be in addition to his Cabinet portfolio as the Minister of Internal Security, Home Affairs, and Disaster Management.
He has been sworn into the new position before President Gotabaya Rajapaksa at the Presidential Secretariat a short while ago.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka reports 80,222 dengue cases with 47 deaths December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka Parliament decides to debate VAT (amendment) Bill today December 11, 2023
- ‘Unfair, Really Surprised’: Anjum Chopra on Chamari Athapaththu going unsold at WPL Auction December 11, 2023
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023