Two ministries come under purview of President
Posted in Local News
The Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Technology have come under the purview of President Gotabaya Rajapaksa.
This has been decided during the ministry portfolio revision carried out today (26).
A new Cabinet Minister and a State Minister were sworn in before President Rajapaksa this morning.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023