Chamari Atapattu injured
Posted in Sports News
Sri Lanka National Women’s Captain Chamari Atapattu injured her right 4th and 5th fingers while doing a gym session. She has been given a total of 16 stitches on both fingers. She will be out of the 1st & 2nd ODI to be played against the visiting West Indies National Women’s Team.
Yashoda Mendis has been included into the Squad as the cover for Chamari by the Selectors of National Women’s Team.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023