CID grills Wimal Weerawansa
Posted in Local News
Former minister and Leader of National Freedom Front Wimal Weerawansa has been summoned by the Special Investigation Unit of Police Headquarters this morning to record a statement with regard to a complaint made in 2011 against him.
The source added the CID summoned Weerawansa in order to record a statement in connection with a complaint lodged by Kaduwela Mayor H.A. Buddhadasa in 2011.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
Yes shoot the basterd and his crooked wife
Hey hey, look at his face, face is the index of the mind,
Proverb never fails…