Cigarette prices go up
Posted in Local News
The prices of cigarettes have increased with effect from today (Jan. 01), the Ceylon Tobacco Company PLC (CTC) said.
The price of Gold Leaf cigarettes has been increased by Rs 2 while the new price will be Rs 35.
Dunhill SWITCH increased by Rs 2 (new price Rs 40) and Dunhill Lights increased by Rs 2 (new price Rs 37).
Benson & Hedges (B&H) also increased by Rs 2 therefore bringing the new price to Rs 37.
The price of Bristol has been increased by Rs 1 and therefore the new price will be Rs 22.
The price of Capstan cigarettes has been increase by Rs 1 and the new price will be Rs 11.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
ALL BRANDS NEED TO BE INCREASED