Cigarette prices increased
Posted in Local News
The prices of cigarettes have been increased by Rs 7 per cigarette with effect from midnight yesterday (3), Finance Minister Ravi Karunanayake said.
- Sri Lanka-born woman in UK becomes youngest ever non-white Crown Court judge June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
Dear Editor On lanka,
I am sorry to say, this is poor reporting. a happening at midnight is reported after Noon the following day. Was this done on instructions of Finance Ministry ?
more gunja less cigarettes