Mihin Lanka to merge with SriLankan Airlines
Mihin Lanka is to merge with SriLankan Airlines with effect from the 30th of October.
The decision had been made by the government of Sri Lanka, as part of its long-term strategy to restructure the local aviation industry and strengthen the national carrier’s offering and efficiency.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023