Circular on Dress Code for Sri Lankan Government workers from next week
Every government worker should report to work wearing official dress from next week based on the respective institution’s policies, the State Ministry of Provincial Councils and Local Government said.
State Minister Janaka Wakkumbura says that the relevant circular will be issued next week.
He said the government aims to encourage all government workers to return to the pre-COVID pandemic dress code.
During the pandemic, a circular was issued relaxing the rules imposed on those working in the government sector.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President at COP28 urges bold action in the face of alarming climate predictions December 2, 2023
- Diana Gamage, Sujith Perera and Rohana Bandara banned from Parliament December 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka bondholders raise concerns over debt deal transparency December 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023