Court rejects appeal against Wele Suda’s death sentence
Posted in Local News
The Court of Appeal has rejected the appeal filed by Gampola Vidanage Samantha Kumara alias ‘Wele Suda’ over the death sentence imposed against him by the Colombo High Court.
The bench comprising Justices Achala Wengapulli and Dipali Wijesundara dismissed the appeal filed on behalf of the convict.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023