COVID-19 patient escaped from IDH
Police seek public help to trace a Covid-19 patient who escaped from IDH during treatment this morning, Police Spokesman Jaliya Senaratne said.
He said the patient who was a drug addict with a limp on left leg had transferred to the IDH from the Kandakadu Rehabilitation Centre.
The escapee is identified as Mohammed Kasim Mohammed Nasim, a 41-year-old from Marble Beach Road, China Bay in Trincomalee. Police request the general public to convey them through the following numbers if they have informations; 119, 0718591017, 0718592290 and 0718591864.
UPDATE: The drug addict who escaped from IDH this morning apprehended by the Army a short while ago – Army Commander.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023