Crude oil pipeline breaks down
Unloading of crude oil has been delayed because of the sudden breakdown in the pipe line that leads to the Colombo Port, the Petroleum Ministry said today(02).
The ministry however assured there wouldn’t be any shortage because a ship carrying 135,000 metric tonnes of crude oil was in the port.
Courtesy: DM Online
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023