Curfew in Colombo & Gampaha to continue
Posted in Local News
The curfew in Colombo and Gampaha districts will be in force until further notice, says the President’s Media Division.
In other districts including Kalutara and Puttalam, the curfew will be effective between 8.00 pm and 5.00 am from May 11 until further notice.
However regulations will be eased in the Colombo and Gampaha Districts in order for daily lives to return to normalcy and for work to resume from May 11, as planned.
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
- It is imperative to equip our armed forces with state-of-the-art technologies and capabilities – Defence State Minister June 9, 2023
- ADB provides Sri Lanka access to concessional financing June 9, 2023
- Over 20 injured in bus lorry collision at Hanwella June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023