Curfew in Sri Lanka completely lifted
The curfew that was in place in view of the COVID-19 pandemic has been completely lifted with effect from today (28), says the President’s Media Division.
Previously, the curfew imposed on the whole country from March 20 was partially lifted with the country returning to normalcy.
Accordingly, the curfew was only in effect from 12 midnight until 4 am daily until today.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Customs seizes Drugs worth over Rs. 60 Million December 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Dengue cases increased to 78,322 December 7, 2023
- Three Sri Lankans, including Ranish Hewage serving in the Ukraine Army killed in Russian attack December 7, 2023
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023