Daily Exchange Rates from Central Bank of Sri Lanka
The Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL) has announced the official exchange rates for 28th November with the US dollar buying rate recorded at Rs. 360.29.
Meanwhile, the selling rate for the US Dollar stands at Rs. 371.29 today (November 28).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President at COP28 urges bold action in the face of alarming climate predictions December 2, 2023
- Diana Gamage, Sujith Perera and Rohana Bandara banned from Parliament December 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka bondholders raise concerns over debt deal transparency December 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023