Danuna Thilakaratna granted bail
Danuna Thilakaratne, son-in-law of former Army Chief Sarath Fonseka, has been released on bail after he surrendered to the Colombo High Court over the Hicorp fraud case.
Danuna Thilakaratna who appeared in court through his lawyers was released on a cash bail of 400,000 and two sureties.
Bails was granted by Colombo High Court Judge, Irangani Perea.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka approves Sinopec’s $4.5 billion refinery proposal November 28, 2023
- Tamil Nadu government failed to understand the problem in Sri Lanka: Murali November 27, 2023
- Harin appointed Sports Minister, Pavithra appointed Irrigation Minister November 27, 2023