Danuna Thilakaratna granted bail
Posted in Local News
Danuna Thilakaratne, son-in-law of former Army Chief Sarath Fonseka, has been released on bail after he surrendered to the Colombo High Court over the Hicorp fraud case.
Danuna Thilakaratna who appeared in court through his lawyers was released on a cash bail of 400,000 and two sureties.
Bails was granted by Colombo High Court Judge, Irangani Perea.
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka hasn’t lived up to even 1% of expectations in IPL – Virender Sehwag May 26, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 26, 2023