Dayasiri Jayasekara tests COVID-19 positive
Posted in Local News
State Minister Dayasiri Jayasekara has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to reports, he is currently under medical care at the hotel-turned-quarantine centre in Hikkaduwa.
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
Great news !!.
All these dirty 221 MPs ( except JVP) in the parliament should experiences the grievance of general public.