Death of Prabhakaran’s youngest son was not reported during my time
Posted in Local News
The alleged killing of LTTE Leader Velupillai Prabhakaran’s son Balachandran was not reported during my time as the Army Commander, Sarath Fonseka stated.
Fonseka made these comments to the BBC while discussing recent pictures that have surfaced in the media depicting the allegedly executed son of the LTTE leader.
Channel 4 will display another video on the Sri Lankan war to the UNHRC in the coming sessions while it is said to include this issue.
Fonseka went on to say that while the death of Prabhakaran’s eldest son was reported on the battlefield, nothing was reported on his youngest son Balachandran.
(Courtesy: Ada Derana)
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
This is quite true because the “War hero” was holidaying in China in the last days of the war and the Defence Secretary was compelled to take command in routing the last remaining elements of the World’s most ruthless terrorist group.