Dedicated Email to report social media misuse
Posted in Local News
The Information Technology Society Sri Lanka has introduced a dedicated email address to lodge complaints pertaining to the misuse of social media platforms during the General Election period.
Accordingly, the public has been requested to send their concerns to email@example.com.
Issuing a statement, the ITSSL noted that they will liaise with a team from Facebook to deal with all complaints.
The Information Technology Society Sri Lanka also requests the public to attach screenshots and links to the relevant posts in their emails.
(Source: News Radio)
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023