Electricity supply will not be cut off due to non-payment of bills – CEB
The Ceylon Electricity Board (CEB) says that there will be no power cuts in the Western Province due to delay in electricity bill payments by consumers.
However meter readers will carry out their duties in accordance with health safety procedures, CEB chairman said.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023