The risk of a third wave of COVID-19 is nearby – Sajith
Opposition Leader Sajith Premadasa says that the COVID-19 pandemic is spreading further due to the short-sighted decisions taken by the government to control the COVID-19 pandemic.
He was speaking to the media when he visited the Sri Sugatha Maha Viharaya in Anuradhapura yesterday to receive blessings.
Premadasa also said that people are at risk of a third wave when the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic is not yet under control.
Premadasa also accused the government of dragging the country’s farmers to a state of complete destruction.
Meanwhile, commenting on rice price control, he said that the rulers were issuing gazette notifications without understanding the reality on the ground.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
This guy’s face ruins my day, absolutely.
Modadasa delivered 50 years of family rule to the Royal Family by providing 8 crucial votes in support.
Leaving out the Thambiyas who voted for 20A, one MP nominated through Modadasa’s National List also voted for 20A.
Now he is talking rubbish about Covid.
This guy should go, and be gone forever.
Leila Many people voted this donkey bollocks to be the president of Sri Lanka. This shows the calibre of Sri Lanken people.