Rs. 200 million for the purchase of fish stocks
Posted by Editor on November 8, 2020 - 1:03 pm
State Minister Kanchana Wijesekera says that Rs. 200 million has been allocated to purchase fish stocks.
Minister said that about 100,000 kilograms of fish had been purchased during the last week.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023