Enjoining Order against COPE report dissolved
Posted in Local News
The enjoining order that prevented the publication or circulation of the COPE subcommittee draft report on the sale of Central Bank bonds has been dissolved by Colombo district court following a request made by the petitioner Sujeewa Senasinghe.
On July 16, Colombo District Court issued the enjoining order until today sequent to a petition filed by Deputy Minister Senasinghe.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
Great. Timely for the election. Voters to read, question and think before voting.
Now the corrupt Cope report will be exposed
please publish this report how Arjuna Manhendrn’s son-in-law Aloysius made a couple of billions in a few seconds, thanks to his father in law.
What’s important is to know how these billions were shared.
Did part of the billions go to Mrs Wick’s account?
Great, we will be reading the COPE report on the way to the polling booth on 17 Aug.
Thanks to Yahapalanaya, we know who the real commis karayas are.
Vote for the betel leaf or the swan; don’t vote for anyone else.
That young man who is leading the JVP needs support.
In fact, the JVP has infused a breath of fresh air into SL Politics in this election now that Champika has been misled and straddled into Ranil’s outfit.
The JVP should support UPFA if required to form Government and the Mahinda will be our leader forever and forever.
Cannot imagine life where Mahinda is not the leader.