Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker dies in car crash
Posted in Foreign News
US actor Paul Walker who starred in the Fast & Furious series of films has been killed in a car crash in California, his publicist says.
A statement on his Facebook page said Walker, 40, had been a passenger in a friend’s car which crashed north of Los Angeles.
He was said to be attending a charity event at the time.
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023