Fonseka taken for checkup, fast called off – Arjuna
Posted in Local News
Sarath Fonseka has abandoned the hunger strike as he was taken for his medical checkup a short while ago, DNA MP Arjuna Ranathunga told Ada Derana. He added that since the authorities decided to take him for the checkup the fast was called off.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
This day to day shows of Fonseka Muppet.He want be a HERO of the country.He is one ruiner of the country.FONSEKA YOU HAVE TO UNDRSTAND YOUR LIMITATIONS.
KARU JAYASURIYA DOES NOT HAVE ANY OTHER WORK OTHER THAN SEE FONESEKA AT THE PRISIONS.THIS OLD FELOW TRY TO GET PUBLICITY BY SELLING FONSEKA.AFTER HE LOST TO RANIL WIKRAMASINGHA
let him to hunger,srilanka doesn’t need traitor like S.F.
also we do not need polititions like Arjuna,he was a good cricketer.but one of worst politition.
As far as I concernm, Arjuna & Fonseka both are national hero’s
Mr.Corniche,you are right,A.R was a good cricket captain and S.F. is a one of the worst traitor in srilanka histry,but their not the best politions which we had in srilanka.
Dear sir most of the us know because of you only we were free like this.Our big man want the people to think because of him all this happened.One find day the people will understand about it.This is a Buddhist country.The karma will be paid by these peoples families in this period and it will very sooner.