Former Army Chief Sarath Fonseka is pictured with his family at his residence
Posted in Local News
Former army chief Sarath Fonseka (L) having a dinner with his wife Anoma (R) following Fonseka’s release from prison, at their residence in Colombo on May 21, 2012. Sri Lanka’s ex-army chief Sarath Fonseka was released from prison May 21 after he was jailed following his unsuccessful bid to unseat the president in 2010, and vowed to ‘save’ the country.
- Sri Lanka-born woman in UK becomes youngest ever non-white Crown Court judge June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
Good to see after 30 months having meal together, lets pray every families should be the same.
What can practically archive by a “Praying”.?
Have anyone archived anything practically by a praying.?
If you can archive any shit with a praying, then who else, what else be lack in this world..?
Have your eyes gone blind as you couldn’t see the things in world.? Will there be more suffering than pleasure in the world, if they could get pleasure by praying.?
It’s only a “Belief” of irrational folk who have no reasoning powers to see things as they’re but not reasonable or practical or reality.
Bulls Hit Myth of falsehood of gods creation..!
The nation get a lot of pleasure
out of seeing you out side the prison.
after two and half years
that made us be in tears.
It is now clear you became our dear.
it is not clear whether you are cleared.
if yes or not,dear
you don’t want to be fear we will soon clear
those to be cleared.
What a misery had it been for them for the past 2 over years!!! I am finally happy to see the family back together, reunited! How could someone in a right state of mind do something like this to a great man like General Fonseka, purely for hatred?
Vested interests of various views….
Sir you save the country,May the God save your life…
yes sir, you are the best and greatest. another my dream come thrue
sir iam your fan