Former Rakna Lanka Chairman remanded
Posted in Local News
Former Chairman of Rakna Lanka Security Company Victor Samaraweera, who was arrested over the Avant-Garde case, has been remanded until 19th of July by Galle Chief Magistrate.
He had been arrested by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) after he surrendered yesterday.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023