Four areas in Kegalle & Giriulla, Kurunegala isolated
Posted in Local News
Hemmathagama, Mawanella and Bulathkohupitiya police areas and the Galigamuwa Pradeshiya Sabha area in the Kegalle district have been declared as isolated zones until further notice.
The National Operation Centre for Prevention of COVID 19 Outbreak said the Giriulla police area within the Kurunegala district has also been declared an isolated zone until further notice.
The Operation Centre said new directives were issued based on the advice of the Director General of Health Services.
(Source: News Radio)
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023