Fried rice and Kottu prices in Sri Lanka dropped by 10% from July 05
Fried rice and Kottu prices in Sri Lanka will be reduced by 10% with effect from today (July 05).
The price reduction of fried rice and Kottu comes a day after Litro Gas Lanka announced its fourth consecutive price slash this year.
Addressing a press briefing, All Island Canteen Owners’ Association’s president Asela Sampath said the price of a packet of Rs. 700 Kottu would go down by Rs. 70 while the price of Rs. 1,000 Kottu is reduced by Rs. 100.
He urged all restaurants to follow this step to provide relief to the consumers.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka to remain Captain for ICC World Cup 2023 September 20, 2023