Fuel prices reduced
Prices of fuel have been reduced with effect from midnight today (10), stated the Ministry of Finance.
Accordingly, the prices of Petrol 92 Octane, Petrol 95 Octane and Super Diesel have been reduced by Rs 2 per liter.
However, the price of Auto Diesel will remain unchanged, stated the Finance Ministry.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Dengue cases increased to 78,322 December 7, 2023
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023
- Police officer takes his own life at Peliyagoda Interchange of Katunayake Expressway December 6, 2023
- Sagala asks officials about progress of Beira Lake Development Project December 6, 2023