Fuel prices reduced from midnight today
Posted in Local News
Fuel prices would be reduced with effect from midnight today, Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe announced in parliament a short while ago.
Accordingly, the price of a litre of Petrol (Octane 92 and 95) would be reduced by Rs.10, price of Super Diesel would be reduced by Rs.10 per litre while Auto Diesel would be reduced by Rs.5 per litre.
Furthermore, the prices of Octane 92 Petrol will be slashed to Rs 125, while Petrol 95 Octane is to be cut down to Rs 149.
Minister of Finance Mangala Samaraweera tabled the Vote on Account for the first four months of the year 2019 in Parliament.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
No point of reducing fuel prices : three wheel and numbers in the society.fares are not reduced by them so the benefits are not going to the public but to limited