Good news for graduates undergoing training
Cabinet Spokesman and Minister of Mass Media and Information Dullas Alahapperuma stated that President Gotabaya Rajapaksa instructed that 53,000 graduates who are currently undergoing training be appointed to state institutions within three months.
The President has also appointed Education Minister Dinesh Gunawardena, Provincial Councils and Local Government Minister Janaka Bandara Tennakoon and Water Supply and Drainage Minister Vasudeva Nanayakkara to pay attention in this regard.
Minister of Mass Media and Information Dullas Alahapperuma stated the above at a media briefing held at the Government Information Department to announce the Cabinet decisions.
(Source: Hiru News)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023