Government’s “Ape Gamana- Our March” kicks off at Rivarina Hotel.
Onlanka News – By Janaka Alahapperuma
(Pix by: Chandana Perera)
A workshop titled Ape Gamana (Our March) of the Sri Lankan Government was kicked-off at Rivarina Hotel Conference Hall at Beruwala, this morning on 7th August. Ape Gamana workshop, is the first of a chain of educational seminars which was organized by the Presidential Secretariat, only for the Parliamentary Group members of the UPFA Government. It has been set up for educating MPs about the government’s future planning and developments and also how they expect to achieve set targets.
President Mahinda Rajapaksa also participated at the workshop. Prof. Laksiri Fernando, senior lecture of University of Colombo, Dhamma Dissanayake, senior lecture of Peradeniya University, Charitha Herath conducted the workshop. Lalith Weeratunga, Secretary to the President and Gamini Senerath, Chief of the President’s Staff were present at the occasion.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023