Government failed to import COVID-19 vaccines – Sajith
Posted in Local News
The Opposition charges the government of failing to import COVID-19 vaccines to Sri Lanka.
Speaking at a function in Lunugamvehera yesterday, Leader of the Opposition MP Sajith Premadasa said there were concerns pertaining to the current vaccine in the country being unable to treat individuals with the mutated UK virus strain identified.
MP Premadasa added the government has failed to implement a plan for vaccinating all its citizens.
(Courtesy: News Radio)
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
This Guy is suffering illusions !
He is clueless on scientific progression of Vaccines for CV19.
Dear Sir, vaccinating all citizens against CV19 is not a solution.
The simple way forward is increasing hygienic standards which is by far, more effective than vaccines.
Mr P, please wash your hands, thoroughly and please cough or sneeze in public under control if cannot be avoided.
At the end of the day, please wash your clothes and footwear. One use only.
Mr P, please refrain from spitting in public.
Mr P, please refrain from crowded public gatherings and control movement in crowded public transport.
Mr P, please avoid gatherings where people eat food in close proximity.
Mr P, please ensure max care in producing and handling food for public purposes.