Government says no LTTE Commemorative events
Posted in Local News
The Government said it will not allow LTTE commemorative events to be held in the Northern Province.
Minister Kabir Hashim said anning any the government will hold the Armed Forces Day on the 19th of this month.
Meanwhile,Mullaitivu Magistrate issued a stay order banning any LTTE commemorative events up to 14 days from May 18 in Mullaitivu Police Area.
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
- It is imperative to equip our armed forces with state-of-the-art technologies and capabilities – Defence State Minister June 9, 2023
- ADB provides Sri Lanka access to concessional financing June 9, 2023
- Over 20 injured in bus lorry collision at Hanwella June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023