Health professionals must decide lockdown, not politicians, says Karu
Posted in Local News
Warning of the rapid rise of the COVID-19 situation, Former Speaker Karu Jayasuriya yesterday said the decision to lockdown or not must be made by health professionals and not politicians.
“The situation is getting worse on all fronts. COVID-19 cases and deaths are on the rise. When will the Government realise that it is the health professionals and not politicians who should make lockdown decisions,” Jayasuriya tweeted yesterday.
“Vaccination, vaccination and vaccination is the solution,” he added.
(Source: Daily FT)
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
So Mr J,
Should the Janadhipathi Mandiraya and the Cabinet be occupied by the GMOA?