Hirunika Premachandra and 14 others granted bail
Posted in Local News
Former MP Hirunika Premachandra and 14 others have been granted bail by the Colombo Chief Magistrate’s court today (November 15).
Chief Magistrate Nandana Amarasinghe ordered each suspect to be released on a personal bail of Rs. 500,000.
The Cinnamon Garden police arrested them yesterday (November 14) during a protest held at Colombo 7.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023