Hirunika released on bail
Posted in Local News
Colombo District United National Front MP Hirunika Premachandra who was arrested this morning by the Colombo Crime Division (CCD) over an abduction of a person in Dematagoda was released on bail by the Colombo Magistrate’s Court today.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
Arrest was just a window dressing. Gimmicks!
She was never put on hand cuffs, while any other ordinary person who gets arrested will be on hand cuffs. This is the new meaning of “yahapalanaya”, which is to treat different people differently. Is this what the deceived people vote for?
Who is this Hurinika. Don’t justice system in Sri lanka have anything else to do.