Hotline for a better understanding
Posted in Local News
The Ministry of National Languages and Social Integration has decided to introduce a special hotline to solve language issues.
Minister Vasudewa Nanayakkara stated that any language-related problem when obtaining services from a government institution can be resolved by calling this hotline.
The Minister added that this hotline number 1956 will be in operation shortly.
Courtesy: News First
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
Piss EK.Do not trust Him. Another shameless politician whith no back bone!
When Neth FM wanted to carify something over the phone this double standard shameless politician got hot.
Nihal and Jeewan,
You are correct.
Most politicians and government officials respect to Balumgala program of Neth FM as it is revealing frauds and planned crimes in the country. But this idiot shouted them when they ask questions.
A gye who prepared fake birth certificate is now in a leading position in official language department under this minister’s ministry.
You all are correct, dear chums. This man’s father from Mihiripenna, Talpe, worked for a Tamil business man in Main Street,Galle.They were on very friendly terms so much so that the business man used to visit them even in ungodly hours.When this man was born ,old Mr.Nanayakkara very humbly named him as Vasudeva.Thus was born our ‘hero’, with divided loyalties.