I have no grudge against Muslims!
Posted in Local News
Ven. Galagoda Aththe Gnanasara Thera has said that he had never made any defamatory statements regarding Muslims, but had always criticized extremist Islamic organizations such as the Jihad. Further he stressed, that he will never make an intentionally defamatory remark about any religion.
The Thera was questioned by the special police unit to investigate religious disputes over allegations of defamatory statements he had made in February 2015. The Thera was questioned by the special police unit over numerous complaints made by several Muslims.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
Time will tell how clean his hands are .