ICC announce Lasith Malinga as event ambassador for World T20
Posted in Sports News
International Cricket Council (ICC), on Friday announced Lasith Malinga as the official event ambassador for the upcoming ICC World T20 to be held in September.
The official twitter account of ICC confirmed the decision this decision.
Lasith Malinga has been a key bowler in the Sri Lankan side especially in the shortest format of the game, known for his toe-crushing yorkers. Malinga represents Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League.
Sri Lanka will be hosting the ICC World T20 for the first time this September.
Courtesy: Cricket Country
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023