ICC anti-corruption chief telephones Mahindananda
Former sports minister Mahindananda Aluthgamage says he has received a telephone call from the head of the International Cricket Council’s anti-corruption unit.
He says their conversation related to the allegation he has made with regard to match-fixing in the final of the 2011 cricket World Cup between Sri Lanka and India.
Addressing a public rally in Kandy yesterday (26), he said he would send all the relevant details via email to the top ICC anti-corruption official.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023