ICC anti-corruption chief telephones Mahindananda
Posted in Local News
Former sports minister Mahindananda Aluthgamage says he has received a telephone call from the head of the International Cricket Council’s anti-corruption unit.
He says their conversation related to the allegation he has made with regard to match-fixing in the final of the 2011 cricket World Cup between Sri Lanka and India.
Addressing a public rally in Kandy yesterday (26), he said he would send all the relevant details via email to the top ICC anti-corruption official.
- MP Gajendrakumar Ponnambalam arrested in Colombo June 7, 2023
- Yohani de Silva gets ‘Golden Visa’ from Dubai June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka-born woman in UK becomes youngest ever non-white Crown Court judge June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023