Impeachment motion against CJ handed over to Speaker
Posted in Local News
The Impeachment motion against Chief Justice Dr. Shirani Bandaranayake was handed over to the Speaker by government MPs Arundika Fernando, Lasantha Alagiyawanna and Pavithra Wanniarachchi at the auspicious time of 10.12a.m.
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
Anything or anyone who stands in the way of the Rajapaksa vision of driving the common people of our nation to prosperity will beget the same fate.
See where the Tamil Tigers, the most ruthless terrorist organisation in the World, are?
The imposters hiding as human rights advocates and protectors followed the Tamil Tigers.
Next comes the Judiciary, shamelessly protecting the “law” at the behest of foreign funded NGO’s.
The next threat to our progress is the 13th Amendment to the constitution. This stands in the way of the Sinhala Buddhist emancipatory wave of development. The 13th Amendment should be trashed in the rubbish bin of history.
Poor Aunty Shirani, she’s in trouble.
That’s why we say, we need a second voice in the country.
If we don’t have a proper opposition then enjoy the benefits of one man army.
All because of people in the country, they still not learn. Still gives rooms to bad opposition. Bring out better opposition soon and keep the country in track.
Else you will see this type (check the link pics) of things in the country without proper law.
Niyama sinhalaya, I agree with you mate.
This Wickremasinghe who is leading the UNP down the drain for the past 2 decades is empty upstairs and downstairs (and backside and frontside!).
He is just dreaming everyday, of laying his head in Temple Trees or Janadhipathi Mandiraya as a President just for one day. That he is all he is dreaming about and he thinks he is incarnate of his former boss, the Big Fox.
He thinks he is clever and shrewd; he is an idiot and a donkey. And his lethargy is the primary cause of the downfall of democracy in this country.