Importing Ethanol for liquor manufacturing banned
Import of Ethanol for the manufacture of liquor has been banned on the orders of Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa, the Ministry of Finance, economic and policy development Ministry said today.
He also said required Ethanol is manufactured locally.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023