Indefinite police curfew in Minuwangoda, Divulapitiya divisions
Posted in Local News
An indefinite police curfew has been imposed in Minuwangoda and Divulapitiya police divisions following the finding of a COVID-19 patient from Divulapitiya, police say.
A 39-year-old woman employed at an apparel factory in the area has tested positive for the virus and had been admitted to the Gampaha Hospital before being transferred to the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) in Angoda.
According to the Army Chief, 45 of her close contacts have been sent for quarantine.
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023