Jacqueline demands Rs. 4 crore to dance at a wedding
Sri Lanka’s Jacqueline Fernandez has accepted an offer to perform at a high-profile wedding in London and has quoted Rs. 4 crore to shake a leg.
A source says, “This businessman has planned a lavish wedding for his son on the outskirts of London during May-end. He has approached a few actresses to perform on the occasion. Jacky has given her nod to them and is required to perform on a few songs either from her films or other popular numbers.”
Apparently, the actress will spend two days there and the business family will take care of her accommodation and travel expenses.
The source adds, “After a discussion with her team, they have agreed to pay her Rs. 4 crore and so, Jacqueline is currently reworking her dates to incorporate the wedding in her diary. She is likely to shoot for a film with Varun Dhawan and then begin work on a Sri Lankan movie before she leaves for the wedding dance in London.”
Jacqueline’s spokesperson confirms the story.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023