Joseph Stalin granted bail
Posted in Local News
General Secretary of the Ceylon Teachers’ Union (CTU) Joseph Stalin has been granted bail by the Colombo Fort Magistrate’s Court.
Joseph Stalin was arrested on the 03rd of August for allegedly violating a court order during a protest at Bank of Ceylon Mawatha on May 28.
He had been remanded until August 12 by the Colombo Fort Magistrate’s Court.
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
This person is a NATIONAL PEST.
Should be taken in for an alcohol and drug test.