Julian Bolling summoned to CID
Posted in Local News
The Criminal Investigations Department (CID) today summoned Sri Lankan medal-winning swimmer Julian Bolling to record statements for the future investigation following the incident where the private residence of President Ranil Wickremesinghe was set ablaze on July 09.
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
Well, well I wonder what Jullian Bolling has to do with the wicked arson attack to RW’s residence. First, I thought he might have involved in pool-party at presidential residence!!!
Next it will be Kumar S and Roshan M. Ranil & Co. have gone mad.