Keheliya admitted to hospital in Melbourne
Mass Media and Information Minister Keheliya Rambukwella was reportedly admitted to a hospital in Melbourne, Australia following an accidental fall, sources stated.
It has been reported that the Minister was injured after he had slipped and fallen inside a hotel in Melbourne which he had been staying in.
It is said that Minister Keheliya, who is also the Cabinet Spokesman, had suffered injuries to his feet from the incident and had undergone minor surgery upon being admitted to the hospital in Melbourne.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023